13 Flares 13 Flares ×
In a previous post Busy, Busy, Busy I mentioned my shoe haul at the new opening here in NYC Herald Square DSW where I was able to get great shoes for great prices. I have listed the shoes purchased along with some tips!
- Sacha London – Original price $145 Purchased for $70 *This shoe is a “trend” item. What’s hot right now, which is color block. My advice to trends, DO NOT follow trends because you want to be the cool kid and be in the know. Not all trends are for everyone. Be honest and stick with things that reflect your style. One trend that I can think of that I knew I could not take part in because I knew I would look odd in it is the floppy hat Jennifer Lopez wears and looks great in. Another tip… DO NOT ever spend a lot of money on a trend because it’s in for a very short time and then collects dust in your closet.
- Ellen Tracy – Original Price – $99 Purchased for $35 *I made the photo Black & White because these are Classic. It will never go out of style and is so versatile. You can wear them to work, denim, dress, and shorts and on and on. So for $35 it will go a long way!
- BCBG – Original price $118 Purchased for $56 * These are so comfortable. I am big on not wearing shoes that hurt and ruin my feet. At first glance they looked so high and that is the illusion of platform wedges. These are also versatile but are season limited but an amazing buy for $56. Also I never pay a lot for shoes I can wear in the summer.
- Impo – Original price $65 Purchased for $30 * I needed a pair of basic cute sandals that I can quickly put on and run a quick errand like running to the corner deli but still look cute and not sloppy and can go with anything so for $30 this was a steal!
- Ted Baker – Original Price – $145 Purchased for $50. *I love these! Details, Details, Details! The gold heals the design above the peek a boo toe area. I was able to get these for more than 50% off so I felt like such lucky girl!
The total for this shoe haul: Drum roll please…
Not bad for 5 pairs of shoes! Way less than I will pay for my year long wearable Jimmy Choos!
That’s The Buzz!
FOLLOW THE FASHION HIVE ON